So I figured I would have a pretty random post today. It’s Wednesday and I am in one of those blah moods. I apologize now if I ramble but hey, I can do that! So, without further ado, confession time.
1. I confess that I am OBSESSED with pens. I have pens that I use for writing and ones for every day use. Honestly, it is not just pens, its every type of writing utensil; pens, pencils, highlighters, markers, colored pencils, etc. And then I don’t want to use them because they are all pretty and new. (I know, weirdness again).
2. I confess that I LOVE The Little Mermaid. From the time that I was a small child, Ariel was my life. I played mermaid in the pool as a child and die anytime I see anything with Little Mermaid on it. Hence, I waited 20 minutes to meet “her” (totally know it is some random chick as her).
3. I confess that I almost crap myself every time I post. My writing is something that is very near and dear to me. So, it is constantly terrifying to put my stuff out there for people to critique and criticize.
4. I confess that I am a self proclaimed cheese addict. Even though I am mildly lactose intolerant, I still am absolutely addicted to it.
5. I confess that I don’t like that people honestly believe I am cold hearted and that I have a black soul. While I constantly say this to certain entities within my life, it is mostly to keep people at a distance because I don’t want to get hurt over and over again. I wear my heart on my sleeve and care a whole hell of a lot more than I let anyone know.
6. I confess that I cannot stand how people have stereotypical ideas about people that like hunting and camo. Just because I like to hunt and I wear camo does not mean that I am racist, ignorant, a killer, or any other stereotype you want to attach to it. It simply means I like hunting and it is one of my hobbies.
7. I confess that while I love how I look with makeup, I loathe the process. It is too much of a pain in the arse to go through to look alive. That is constantly irks the crap out of me when the response to me wearing makeup is “wow you look so pretty today!” Thanks for essentially saying I look like crap every other day.
8. I confess that I don’t drink as much water as I should. I try my hardest to get in the amount I should be during the day but it is A LOT and even though I wish I was, I am not a mermaid and 96 oz of water a day is ALWAYS a mission. (This is an upcoming post).
9. I confess that I can’t be as open and honest as I truly want to be on here because of my job. It is one aspect of my life that I will NEVER discuss because it is controversial to be too honest where I work. So, there are some things that I cannot discuss because I love my job and would never jeopardize what I do for a living.
10. I confess that this post is not as easy as I originally thought it was going to be. I had to think SUPER hard what to write one each of these and getting to ten felt super easy when I started but when I got to about five, I thought I was going to die. Now part of me wants to get to fifteen just to prove myself wrong.
11. I confess that more times than I truly want to admit I have not been motivated. It is hard to get motivated when there is so much going on in life. More times than not, it is easier to just give in and skip the gym. The teeny tiny motivation is what separates the people who truly want it from the people that MIGHT.
12. I confess that I am a nerd. I would much rather stay home on a Friday night and curl up with a good book than go deal with a bunch of people at a club. I prefer to get lost in an imaginary world of characters than having to deal with real drama that affects my life. When a book is over, part of my soul hurts because I didn’t want it to end. I become invested in the characters and their lives.
13. I confess that there are days I don’t believe in myself and that I don’t think I can complete my dreams properly. I constantly sike myself out when it comes to big projects and my inner voice makes an impact negatively a lot more than it should.
14. I confess that I am perfectly secure in my life with not being married or having children at this age. That I have fully made peace with the idea that it might not be in my future. I have decided that if it is meant to be it will happen and if it is not, than I love my life and I will be completely alright with that course.
15. I confess that this was a lot more theraputic than I thought it would be. I am happy that I decided to have a random post about confessions. It make me feel a little bit lighter.
Sometimes we just need a little confession to feel a little lighter in life. Have an amazing day loves.
– FloGrown Fitness Belle