Hey y’all! I hope you’re having a fabulous weekend. I am sick at home so I thought I would use my time to write this extremely long review of these face products that my best friend gave me. She loves the fact that I blog and is constantly giving me things to review and ideas. Love her for that. She got this stuff from a coworker (I believe) for free and immediately gave it to me to “test.” Forever the test dummy. Lol. But I will be completely straight up with y’all now, I REFUSED to put this junk on my face. I did not trust it once I opened the bottles and smelled it.
My mom was taken by the names of some of the products and wanted to try this stuff and I wouldn’t let her. I threw it away before she could even attempt to try them because I was too afraid of what could actually be in this stuff. It was scary.
So, like every intelligent person that doesn’t know about something, I took to the internet to do some research and see if I could get a decent review or understanding about this stuff. I couldn’t. I learned that this company is usually in the kiosks in the mail and that they con you into buying products according to most of the reviews. I did not find many decent reviews in favor of these products. Granted they mostly gripped about how they got ripped out and that they were not allowed to return the products.
Instant Stretching and Revitalizing Mask
- Appearance of wrinkles shrink and vanish in one simple application.
- Skin feels firmer, looks smoother, and lifts higher than ever before.
- Results are instant, so you can have a transformation of your own.
Even these claims are RIDICULOUS! I don’t know of ANY product that can show results in ONE use and if that is the case why doesn’t EVERYONE know about this product. Yeah, that’s a lie. On the website is says this stuff retails for $249.99! There is literally one review on the website of this product and it is asinine.
When my friend gave it to me it was completely wrapped in SUPER cheap cellophane. I’ve seen better wrapping on drug store products. I opened it and too it out of the super cheap packaging to find that it was opened inside the box, as you can see in the first picture. This stuff smelled like old fashion Pond’s Cold Cream, like the stuff my grandmother used in the 80’s. Nope. Not even attempting that one.
- Botanical Extracts: Sage extract, mimosa bark extract, bilberry extract, and ginkgo biloba extract (when used alone) can lift skin, shrink wrinkles, and brighten dull complexions. When combined, these extracts can miraculously turn back the clock to transform skin.
- Liposome Complex: To give this mask the instantaneous effect that it is famous for, Premier scientists developed this with the liposome complex to penetrate deep into skin.
- Essential Oils: Cold-pressed rose hip oil, musk rose oil, and evening primrose oil are individually used to astringe pores, shrink wrinkles, and tighten skin. When used together, these essential oils can tighten skin and make wrinkles disappear.
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and puffiness fade away.
- The appearance of crow’s feet will diminish over time.
- Due to the regenerative properties of this serum, delicate skin will rebuild and renew itself.
Again, these claims make me dying laughing. This stuff is supposed to make your skin renew itself? Your skin already does that! This stuff sells for $349.99 according the the website. For those prices, they had better of found the frigging fountain of youth.
Again, super cheap packaging. My pump didn’t even work on this one. I had to open the bottle in order to see what it was. It almost looked like cooking oil and smelled just as bad. This one looked like it had been used because it was not completely full.
- Soybean Oil: Soybean oil is highly concentrated with vitamin E. This regenerative vitamin keeps the area smooth, soft, and wrinkle free.
- Vitamin C & E: When paired with each other, the two vitamins can deliver wonderful anti-aging results that last for ages. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that eliminates free radicals while vitamin E promotes a younger look.
- Musk Rose Oil: The use of regenerative musk rose oil has been traced back as far the reign of the Ancient Egyptian Empire. It’s often recommended for wrinkles and fine-lines, damage or dehydration, or other skin and cosmetic problems. In this serum, it helps to rebuild tired, red, and puffy eyelids.
Just like the first product there was only one review and it was laughable.
Night Cream Complex
- Refreshes skin from sun-stress, climate damage, and irritation from impurities and pollutants.
- Renews complexion and brightens.
- Treats fine lines and wrinkles.
These claims seem a little more reasonable and believable. But this stuff is listed at $249.99! Again, I don’t know where these prices are coming from. They are completely off the charts.
The packaging killed me. Everything was almost always opened on the inside. This product was a dual one. You are supposed to use the cream and then the gel. All of the creams smell like cold cream and the gel smelled like vapor rub. Yet again, only one review. If this stuff is supposed be so phenomenal, I think there would be more reviews.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Widely known as a natural healer, aloe vera helps to foster the growth of healthy new tissue. When applied at night, aloe vera heals and refreshes skin
- Evening Primrose Oil: This cold-pressed oil balances dry skin, stimulates blood circulation, and targets fine lines and wrinkles to give skin a more youthful glow.
- Avocado Oil: Pressed from the avocado fruit, avocado oil nourishes and hydrates skin. It also helps to correct uneven skin texture for a softer, smoother feel.
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes fade away from view
- Balances the eye contour and soothes puffy skin.
- Protects the eye area from harmful UVA & UVB rays with SPF 17.
More reasonable claims. I mean but lets be real, this is what most eye creams do. Right? This stuff retails for $349.99. I honestly don’t know who in their right mind would pay this much for this garbage.
Cheap. Cheap. Cheap. In the second picture you can see that I simply opened the packaging and it was breaking apart.
- Vitamin A: The essential element needed to balance dry skin. Scaly, uneven skin around the eye dramatically improves.
- Vitamin E: Added to nourish and rebuild skin, Vitamin E also acts to smooth away any wrinkles or fine lines.
- SPF 17: Delicate skin of the eye lid and under-eye must be protected at all costs. If you can’t throw on your designer sunglasses, eye cream becomes absolutely essential to the eye.
Biox Intense Age Defying Cream
- This cream hydrates skin with qualities that blanket skin cells with moisturizing properties. Skin feels softer and fresher than before.
- The finishing touch of the cream seals in collagen and elastin that keeps skin firm, toned, and tight.
These are a little more believable than some of the other ones but ready for the price of this bad boy? $549.99. Yes, you read that correct. This stuff costs the same price as a truck payment. Holy. Crap.
Again, cheap and leaking. This stuff has some type of oil in it and it had leaked all on the outside of the bottle.
If I am paying over $500 for a product it better be impeccable and look amazing. Once again, one review that doesn’t even make sense!
- Oat Extract: In creams, oat extract nourishing, hydrates, firms, and restores skin’s natural complexion and luminosity. In the BIOX ULTRA treatment, oat extract has been used to lift, firm, and tighten skin.
- Licorice Root Extract: Licorice isn’t just for anyone with a sweet-tooth! Licorice root extract is used to soothe, clarify, and brighten skin. Hydrating qualities can help balance skin and improve the overall texture of skin.
- Liposome Complex: This innovative and revolutionary key is the secret weapon in the Premier laboratories. The liposome complex is a botanically derived complex allows skin to take in important hydrating qualities in this moisturizing cream.
Biox Thermal Beauty Experience Mask
- Lifting action will correct any sagging skin around the mouth, jawline, or elsewhere.
- This mask also acts to remove impurities that may linger in skin and cause dullness or uneven skin tone.
Ok, again, this one is a little more believable in its claims but I am still not sold. This one has supposedly, been featured in Elle and Cosmopolitan but when I click on this picture I can’t make out the year. This one yet again retails for a completely ridiculous price, $599.99! One this product there is two reviews but again both super vague and positive.
This one by far was the most disgusting when I opened it. Oil had leaked everywhere. You could not touch the tub without getting oil on you. It had soaked into the box and the pamphlet. Again, if I am paying $600 for something the packaging better be amazing. Inside was even worse.
There was product leaking everywhere. In the very bottom picture there was about a centimeter of oil sitting on top of that cream. The hell if I was sticking my finger in there. Nope. Uh nuh.
- Red Mineral Bar: When used on damp skin, the mineral bar opens up the normally impenetrable skin for an anti-aging treatment that rears instant results.
- Thermal Warming: The warmth this mask opens the pores so the essential oils and clay can penetrate deeper and work faster to lift skin and correct wrinkles.
Even though I didn’t physically use these products because I was terrified by the packaging and smell, I would never recommend this. Most people in this world do not have $500 to drop on a face care product. Especially one that does not have any solid reviews or backing to it. So, this post is a PSA (Public Service Announcement) for all of you to stay the hell away from ANY Premier by Dead Sea Products. Enjoy the rest of your weekend y’all. I;m heading back to bed.
– ♥ Lindsey