Hey y’all! The weekend got away from me and I was crawling into bed realized I almost failed at the challenge! Not happening. Lol. But don’t get it twisted, I don’t think that simply posting “something” qualifies as a post.
Today I am going to give you the 25 Get To Know Me Questions. This should be interesting 😁
1. What is your middle name? Eileen. It was my grandmother’s.
2. What was favorite subject at school? Yearbook and English. Funny enough, I teach both of those right now.
3. What is your favorite drink? Everyday – water and every now and then I need a cranberry Red Bull. Liquor – Jack Daniels or moonshine. Beer – Yuengling. Wine – Barefoot Miscato.
5. What is your favorite food? Mexican and Cuban. I love me some enchiladas and plantains.
7. Favorite book of all time? Wow. This is one is TOUGH. I LOVE books. Every type too; children’s to non-fiction. I would have to say I absolutely love the Secret Garden. It was the first book I truly fell in love with.
8. Favorite Color? Teal
9. Do you have any pets? Not currently. But this one it my baby girl. And according to the owner I have “broken” his dog. Lol.
10. Favorite Perfume? Again if you have been reading along this week, you know I’m loving Nest Citrine. But my first perfume love goes to Ralph Lauren Romance. Such a classic.
11. Favorite Holiday? Without a doubt, I LOVE Halloween! The costumes, decorations and the air of it all. October makes me so happy.
12. Are you married? Nope. Maybe one day. 😉
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Yes! I love traveling. I had the awesome privilege to travel to Australia when I was 16 and last Christmas I got to go to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
14. Do you speak any other language? Nope, unless you count the cuss words. Lol.
15. How many siblings do you have? I am the one an only. Mom couldn’t handle any more. I’m sure of it. Lol.
16. What is your favorite shop? Target. Duh. Lol.
17. Favorite restaurant? Oh. That is a tough one because this girl like to eat. Lol. But if I had to choose one place to eat at once a week, it would have to be this place we have at the marina called Black Point Grille. It is a great little seafood place. Sooooo good.
18. When was the last time you cried? I honestly can’t remember. It has been a while.
19. Favorite Blog? I don’t follow a lot of blogs. I really should. But one I have definitely stuck to for the longest would be Little Baby Garvin. Don’t ask. I saw her stuff on Pinterest and thought she was adorable and wanted to keep up with her. Lol. She does have awesome chalkboard designs.
– Little Mermaid
– The Notebook
21. Favorite TV shows? Oh lord! This one is going to be even harder! Let’s just give you the day by day rundown. Lol.
– Monday – The Big Bang Theory and Conviction
– Tuesday – NCIS, Bull, NCIS: New Orleans, Ink Master
– Wednesday – Law and Order: SVU, Criminal Minds
– Thursday – Grey’s Anatomy
– Friday – 20/20
– Saturday – Canes Football lol and movie day
– Sunday – NCIS LA and movie day
22. PC or Mac? Both. I use PCs at school all day and MACs at home.
23. What phone do you have?: iPhone 5S. Only because I’m too cheap to upgrade. That ones still works and that’s all that matters.
24. How tall are you? 5’4″
25. Can you cook? Everything but breakfast. Don’t ask. I have no idea why but I can’t make eggs well. Lol.
Well this was kinda fun. Lol. I hope you had an awesome weekend and the week goes by to make time for more memories. Oh! Before I forget! Check this AWESOME video out. It is truly how we should live our lives. I can’t wait to show this to my students. It is a real eye opener.
– ❤️ Lindsey